B. Is Dying Strip # 5.

OMG Popula skipped a week or maybe is skipping another, but I wasn't about to let you be skipped.




I am loving doing a strip again, and thank you for being here with me.

Right now I have 14 strips in the can, and typically, I want to talk about the most recent ones, like the one where he floats in the river like a manatee, or when he quotes Calvino, or when he says the word "cocksucker" many times (nothing like Jon Lewis' Hale the Marmoset though...)

But for now, here's a few close-up looks to strip #5.




I wrote this strip on the way to Jen Sandwich's house, where I was staying for the Association of Writers Programs.

The idea is obvious. But the theme is important.



Read lots more, see the whole strip, see notes and sketches, on my Patreon


Comments

Popular Posts