Great Student: Maggie Siegel-Berele


The great thing about Maggie Siegel-Berele's comic about gaming is that she doesn't do that kind of stuff at all. Near as I can tell she's just putting one over on all the fanboys out there, and good for her!

http://www.gamefanboys.com/search/label/Monthly%20Comic


Maggie's one of my favorites from SVA in a long time and just so you know I don't play random favorites, it's because she's always up for a challenge and she always goes for those challenges voraciously. She's eager for challenge, in fact. When she fails at one, she learns from it. She'll try anything, and she's always getting better.
She also did the cover of my soon-to-be-published student anthology, which I really should get on the ball in organizing and printing.

Bravo to Maggie.

Comments

Popular Posts